Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gingerbread 2012

Since, shockingly, the Mayan Armageddon failed to appear, I put together this year's Christmas gingerbread house.  Or, in this case, castle.  No real-life architectural inspiration this time; if anything it's inspired by the plastic tower from "Battle Masters" ;)  Little plastic men (unpainted, alas) were an obligatory addition.

"Camelot!"  "It's only a model!"

"Get me closer, I want to hit them with my sword!"

Two men enter... one man leaves!


3 comments:

  1. awesome, as always... BTW, Have Merry X-mas and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! You should submit this in Wyrd's gingerbread terrain contest and possibly get $500 contributed to your favorite charity. It runs through the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Mike... that's a great idea. Thanks! I hadn't heard of this contest, which seems... uniquely suited to my seasonal creativity.

    Edit: uh wow... some of those are quite good. Others, I might have a fighting chance against.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!